an honest assessment of what it will cost to carry out your service order and
always keep you informed as to how things are going. Whatever is
the most economical route is what we'll use. An estimate is provided prior to Services Rendered for Parts &
Please note I
primarily work on OMC (Johnson/Evinrude motors 1952-2006 from 1 to 6 cylinders).
- Fuel Systems: Carburetor Rebuilds, Pump Replacements, Manifolds, Calibrations
- Ignition Systems: CD (stators, powerpacks, coils), Magneto (points/condensers/coils)
- Gearcases: Overhauls, linkage adjustments, seal replacements, water pumps, fluid changes
- Powerheads: Cranks, pistons, rods, rings, cylinder heads, bypass seals, compression testing
- General Mechanical Repairs: hood latches, cosmetics, stern clamps, tiller arms, shift levers, skegs
installations and service
available within a 100 mile drive distance. Normal labor rates
apply for travel in addition to travel costs. NOTE TO OFF SITE
CUSTOMERS: Repairs can only be done within reason. Major
repairs/service require delivery of boat.
- Propeller reconditioning (see pictures below)
If your motor is a
or older I may still be able to help you. Contact
me to inquire further.
Boat & Trailer Services:
- Winterization of outboards - change lower unit
oil, pressure test seals, corrosion protect internal components,
general look over for necessary repairs, long-term storage preparation
to protect from critters, general lubrication and protection from
- Motor installations/removal for repowering
- Steering, throttle, and shift rigging
- Trailer Repairs including axle, spring, tire, tongue, winch, jack and light replacements
- Boat Storage - outdoor with security lock, 24/7/365 surveillance, and on-site owner
Please give me a
if you need
your motor has low compression or is seized, don't waste money trying to repair it. Instead of throwing it out, consider trading it toward one of my
good working motors.
- $60 to evaluate your motor and find out what it needs
for repairs (current marina rates are $108+/hour)
- New parts are
my cost +15% for time to acquire them, good used parts are 50% of retail (generally)
payment is due once repairs are completed
- You have 5
days to pick up your motor once completed, after which there is a $10
fee per day for storage.
or credit is accepted. A major credit card is required for all
workorders which are running a balance. NO
EXCEPTIONS. Service estimates are provided prior to jobs
starting, customers must sign a service agreement. As necessary,
periodic updates to your repair will be
provided to you via phone/email should any problems arise before any
additional work is completed. No surprises!
| ©2017 Runner Outboards LLC. All Rights Reserved.